Offbeat Malaysia (ebook)
Trivia + Places + Culture + Food + Statistics + Curiosities + Fun Facts
This fascinating A-Z guide is packed with hundreds of useful and curious facts about Malaysia.
If you want to know:
- why KL railway station was built to withstand 6 feet of snow
- where is the most polluted place in Malaysia
- where do litter bugs go after they die
- the health benefits of dragon fruit
- where to buy bound feet shoes
- the worst state for food poisoning
- when to use Lah!
- which ethnic group has the highest life expectancy
- what are the ingredients of ice kacang
- what are the top 30 tallest mountains in Malaysia
- average household income figures.
You will find the answers to these and so much more in Offbeat Malaysia.
174 pages and 137 photos
About the Author
More Books by David May